× Members

Incapacity Stopped

• smudger120
  • Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #72651 by smudger120
Incapacity Stopped was created by smudger120
Incapacity was stopped on Friday as those crazy people at DWP had not updated their system properly in July when putting in my new address - luckily I have paper copy from them from July as proof.
Hence I didn't receive the new ESA50 form to fill in...probably sent to old address.
When I phoned Friday told them all this and they said someone would ring from Migration Team between 9-10am today....guess what no call.
Have telephoned twice now...last call was told someone would ring by 1.25pm latest...guess what still no call.
I have no money and no idea of what happens now.
Anyone who can help with ideas.....or who to lodge complaint with by email.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• michaelg
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #72653 by michaelg
Replied by michaelg on topic Re: Incapacity Stopped
Hi smudger

Sorry to hear this. Here's a link to DWP for complaints. As far as I'm aware you cant email the DWP but you can Fax. -

Complaining to the DWP
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by michaelg.

More
12 years 5 months ago #72655 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re:Incapacity Stopped
Unfortunately, there are no email facilities in which to correspond with the DWP, although you would think in this day and age when emails are probably the most common method of communication, they would have established this service.

The only means by wish you can make a formal complaint is either by telephone or preferably in writing. If you do decide to lodge a complaint ensure that the letter is sent by recorded delivery, and if you receive no satisfaction within 10 working days, you can pursue this matter through the Chief Executive of Jobcentreplus.

You may also wish to consult your constituency MP regarding this matter?

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• smudger120
  • Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #72659 by smudger120
Replied by smudger120 on topic Re:Incapacity Stopped
Telephone no good as this mornings fiasco proves....
No fax available.
Gonna try the MP - Iain Duncan Smith and complain as he has email address.
Give him a piece of my mind....at least will feel I can rant to him. :)
Tell him incmpetent his department is.....they say give feedback.....will let you know.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.