× Members

esa

• eddie47
  • Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #72667 by eddie47
esa was created by eddie47
hi is there anyone out that can help i have recently had a medical for esa and they have put me in the work related group the doctor that examained me told me i had nothing to worry about as i had a lot going on {her words }i have a collapsed disc in the top of my spine so my left arm is just about useless bad back and athritis in both feet so most of the time walking is painfull anyway i am going to appeal i have only been claiming for around 18 months and have no clue on how to get a favourable result

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• michaelg
12 years 5 months ago #72670 by michaelg
Replied by michaelg on topic Re:esa
eddie47 wrote:

hi is there anyone out that can help i have recently had a medical for esa and they have put me in the work related group the doctor that examained me told me i had nothing to worry about as i had a lot going on {her words }i have a collapsed disc in the top of my spine so my left arm is just about useless bad back and athritis in both feet so most of the time walking is painfull anyway i am going to appeal i have only been claiming for around 18 months and have no clue [edit]

Hi eddie

Welcome to B&W.

You will find the guides to claiming ESA & appeals in the orange Members Only section. This link may also be of help -

How to submit an appeal

Please let us know if you have any further general questions.

Kind regards

Michael

• bro58
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #72671 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:esa
eddie47 wrote:

hi is there anyone out that can help i have recently had a medical for esa and they have put me in the work related group the doctor that examained me told me i had nothing to worry about as i had a lot going on {her words }i have a collapsed disc in the top of my spine so my left arm is just about useless bad back and athritis in both feet so most of the time walking is painfull anyway i am going to appeal i have only been claiming for around 18 months and have no clue on how to get a favourable result

Hi e47,

In the first instance, have a look at our guides to appealing an ESA decision here. :

How to submit an appeal

It may also help if you read the FAQ thread from here. :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?func=vie...id=10&id=70444#70444

If after reading, you still have any questions, please come back to the forum.

cheers

bro58
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.