× Members

ESA appeal pending HELP

• Unhappygirl01
  • Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #72843 by Unhappygirl01
ESA appeal pending HELP was created by Unhappygirl01
:( Help just about to send more info to appeals court !Appeal is november. :( This is all new to me had an accident at work ended up on ESA cant believe how lve been treated l feel like a criminal!.Is this a silly question but should l hand write it or type ? Only asking because there are so many things that can go against you .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #72847 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:ESA appeal pending HELP
Unhappygirl01 wrote:

:( Help just about to send more info to appeals court !Appeal is november. :( This is all new to me had an accident at work ended up on ESA cant believe how lve been treated l feel like a criminal!.Is this a silly question but should l hand write it or type ? Only asking because there are so many things that can go against you .

There is no reason why you should not hand write your submission, however, for clarity, it may be better to type it.

It may not be applicable in your case, but you should also consider whether the method you choose is compatible with your health conditions.

For example, if you are saying that you have dexterity problems, then hand writing your evidence, would contradict your claim.

Hope this explains it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 5 months ago #72848 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re:ESA appeal pending HELP
You can either write or type the information to the Tribunals Service. It is entirely up to you and shouldn't be held against you, if that is what is implied in your post?

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 5 months ago #72860 by lild
Replied by lild on topic Re:ESA appeal pending HELP
Ive handwritten mine but it has taken me weeks to do a bit at a time, as Ive probs holding a pen gives me pain in my hands. If I used the pen too long I then couldnt use my crutches as couldnt grip at all.

• paula
12 years 5 months ago #72872 by paula
Replied by paula on topic Re:ESA appeal pending HELP
Could someone help you, if you read it out bit by bit and some one type as you were talking, espically if you have dexterity problems, it is still in your own words, and then perhaps coudld you say that although in your own words you had help typing it up because of pain, fatigue,exhaustion? Or someone write it down for you as you were reading it if your writing is difficult to read and explain the same as above? Who is going to your appeal with you? Wish you lots of luck with it?

More
12 years 5 months ago #73630 by lild
Replied by lild on topic Re:ESA appeal pending HELP
Thanks for the support Paula. Its now a week after the forms went off, and I still cannot use my hands properly, very painful. Hubby could have helped write but they wouldnt understand his handwriting, just like the gp,s lol, and I didnt realise u could send in typed as my son could have done that, but as he does so much to help me it just another thing, to ask.

Anyway Ive been really crappy healthwise, and cant be bothered with anything. Even my meds not working. Depression on top makes it all worse and the stress of all this..... difficult.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.