× Members

Transfer from IB to ESA by March 2012?

More
12 years 4 months ago #72869 by Tabbycat
Transfer from IB to ESA by March 2012? was created by Tabbycat
I am waiting to be reassessed/transferred from IB to ESA and was wondering whether this is likely to be before March 2012, as previously indicated, or perhaps this date is too optimistic?

With reports of the new system being gridlocked,and many claimants waiting months for appeals and/or Tribunals, has the above date been revised?

Many thanks,

Tabbycat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 4 months ago #72873 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Transfer from IB to ESA by March 2012?
Tabbycat wrote:

I am waiting to be reassessed/transferred from IB to ESA and was wondering whether this is likely to be before March 2012, as previously indicated, or perhaps this date is too optimistic?

With reports of the new system being gridlocked,and many claimants waiting months for appeals and/or Tribunals, has the above date been revised?

Many thanks,

Tabbycat

Hi TC,

Indeed the system does seem to be gridlocked.

The DWP are not sticking to the guide lines originally given regarding the order of migration, between April 2011 and April 2014.

See Here. :
When will I be transferred?
IB/IS/SDA Transfer

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.