× Members

Got through medical report

• janymac
  • Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #73125 by janymac
Got through medical report was created by janymac
Hi
I have posted a few times, but as we have literally just got the medical report through on which the WRAG group decision was based, I a was wondering if you help again?

Other than one small inaccuracy, it was very good and comprehensive, however, it said in one place
Prognosis
I advise that a return to work is unlikely for at least 2 years.
and
The ESA50 and 113 indicates that a return to work is unlikely in the loinger term

I may be very wrong, but surely this means he should not be in the WRAG but put in support and reassessed in 2 years or so?

My husband has a progressive MS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #73127 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Got through medical report
janymac

I'm afraid entry to the Support Group is not dependant on the prognosis.

Have a look at the following FAQ for a more detailed explanation.

Qualifying for the Support Group

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.