× Members

home medicals

• paul
  • Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #73131 by paul
home medicals was created by paul
When is the best time to give a visiting doctor any relevant medical information about me at my home visit medical? immediately he arrives or when he leaves?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #73141 by Libra45
Replied by Libra45 on topic Re:home medicals
I've had 2 or is it 3 home medicals for DLA, and I've never given the EMP/HCP any extra info as I have always sent that with my DLA form. The person has been sent by the DWP to check on whether the info you have included on your form is true or not.

B)

More
12 years 5 months ago #73161 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:home medicals
paul wrote:

When is the best time to give a visiting doctor any relevant medical information about me at my home visit medical? immediately he arrives or when he leaves?

I would suggest, when they arrive, if only to save you having to rugby tackle them as they flee for the door, assuming that you are up to such physical activity :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.