× Members

cancelled WCA

• Alistair
  • Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #73195 by Alistair
cancelled WCA was created by Alistair
I arrived early for my assessment to be told the department was running late and they would be unable to see me today and that I would be given another appointment soon.
Previously believing the next few weeks would now be free following this assessmentI booked a two week holiday commencing Monday 7th. Can the assessment be postponed till after I return and how can I inform ATOS of this prior to going away.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 4 months ago #73200 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:cancelled WCA
Alistair wrote:

I arrived early for my assessment to be told the department was running late and they would be unable to see me today and that I would be given another appointment soon.
Previously believing the next few weeks would now be free following this assessmentI booked a two week holiday commencing Monday 7th. Can the assessment be postponed till after I return and how can I inform ATOS of this prior to going away.

Hi A,

There are contact details for ATOS on their website, see here. :

www.atoshealthcare.com/index.php?option=...ion&id=14&Itemid=288

cheers

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.