• bro58
12 years 6 months ago #73712 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Put in WRAG
neilw wrote:

Thank You very much: I will write and ask for the ESA85a

Thanks

Neil

Hi NW,

As the DWP seem to be giving out varying information as to what documentation that they have with respect to your ESA award.

If may be advisable to request the ESA85A, as you mention, plus any other documentation that they have with respect to your ESA award, paying particular reference to any document that contains your prognosis, and reasons for WRAG award, in an attempt to "cover all bases" and to avoid having to make any further requests.

cheers

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Catherine
12 years 6 months ago #73716 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic Re:Put in WRAG
Neil.

Just to say how sorry I was to read your post - you certainly have enough on your plate without all the added worry/upset concerning ESA.

Do you mind me asking if you have a clear understanding of where you meet the support group criteria?

The descriptors for IB and the current ESA are so different - I really don't know what possessed them?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.