× Members

ESA

• cde11
  • Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #73482 by cde11
ESA was created by cde11
Went for my medical over 3 weeks ago and i havent heard anything! should i be worried??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 5 months ago #73484 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:ESA
cde11 wrote:

Went for my medical over 3 weeks ago and i havent heard anything! should i be worried??

Hi cde11,

There are many members who have been waiting to hear over 8 weeks or more since their medical.

The whole process does seem to be taking much longer recently.

bro58

• serene_butterfly
12 years 5 months ago #73513 by serene_butterfly
Replied by serene_butterfly on topic Re: ESA
Hi cde11

I don't think you can really tell if it has gone in your favour or not by the time in which you have waited to hear anything. Know some people on this site have been waiting over 8 weeks whereas in my case they came to a decision in less than 2 weeks. suppose it all depends on where you live.

Good luck

• migration
12 years 5 months ago #73516 by migration
Replied by migration on topic Re:ESA
at my recent medical the nurse said it would be 2 to 3 weeks for the result.

are other peoples hcp's telling them approximate decision times and if so did it turn out to be a correct time frame?

More
12 years 5 months ago #73522 by smc
Replied by smc on topic Re:ESA
cde11 wrote:

Mine was 5 weeks ago and not heard anything.

More
12 years 5 months ago #73523 by smc
Replied by smc on topic Re:ESA
migration wrote:

at my recent medical the nurse said it would be 2 to 3 weeks for the result.

are other peoples hcp's telling them approximate decision times and if so did it turn out to be a correct time frame?

Doctor I saw said I would hear in about 3 weeks and as I said in previous post it is now 5 weeks since mine.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.