× Members

Worried!

• claimant
  • Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #73536 by claimant
Worried! was created by claimant
So stressed,worried mad!Yesterday got turned down for DLA and now i am going to appeal.Thing is went to medical with my daughter who answered most of the ?'s asked; :kiss: :angry: what i got back from the decision maker was basically calling me and daughter liars. I am now going to my docs as he no me best and ask him to help! Just really miffed at everything at moment!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• michaelg
12 years 5 months ago #73540 by michaelg
Replied by michaelg on topic Re:Worried!
claimant wrote:

Hi claimant

Whilst we understand your concern, I answered your post yesterday. You have now started a new thread, virtualy repeating your OP.

Therefore I have deleted this post and would suggest you read my reply and through the B&W guides. In any case we are unable to give specific advice about your claim. You should consider consulting a Welfare Righrs Officer at an Advice Agency.

Regards

Michael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.