× Members

ESA APEAL TRIBUNAL

• pauline17
  • Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #73840 by pauline17
ESA APEAL TRIBUNAL was created by pauline17
My tribunal apeal for ESA is due soon, been to doctors for a medical letter, but they are
not helpful, what exact medical evidence
are the Tribunal seeking.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 5 months ago #73841 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:ESA APEAL TRIBUNAL
pauline17 wrote:

My tribunal apeal for ESA is due soon, been to doctors for a medical letter, but they are
not helpful, what exact medical evidence
are the Tribunal seeking.

Hi P17,

Any medical evidence that would indicate that you suffer the limitations that would qualify you for ESA (WRAG/Support Group)under the criteria of the relevant descriptors.

Don't forget as you are appealing, it will be your limitations at the time of the original adverse decision that will be taken into account.

Have a look at the FAQ's thread from this link. :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?func=vie...id=10&id=70444#70444

You will see sections on Appeals, and ESA, after reading if you still have any questions, please return to the Forum.

Cheers

bro58

• Catherine
12 years 5 months ago #73842 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic Re:ESA APEAL TRIBUNAL
Hi Pauline. I am not sure how GPs generally format medical evidence in support of an appeal, I am sure the mods can advise, but would imagine the most important thing is that they indicate where they think you meet the eligibility criteria. You may have to talk this through with him/her or find a more supportive GP if your current one is not helpful.

Best wishes

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.