× Members

ESA50 FORM

More
12 years 5 months ago #73936 by mandy76
ESA50 FORM was created by mandy76
I am looking at the ESA50 questionnaire and reading the guide on this site in conjuction. I have a question: In part 1 - physical functions (moving around and using steps) there are two questions with 3 tick boxes per question. Do you have to tick one box for each question, i.e. if "can you move at least 50 metres before you need to stop?" is not relevant because it does not describe the problems, can you leave the tick boxes blank for this question and move on to the second question (200 metres)but then use the space box to describe the problems?

Any ideas please? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• michaelg
12 years 5 months ago #73938 by michaelg
Replied by michaelg on topic Re:ESA50 FORM
phidgity wrote:

I am looking at the ESA50 questionnaire and reading the guide on this site in conjuction. I have a question: In part 1 - physical functions (moving around and using steps) there are two questions with 3 tick boxes per question. Do you have to tick one box for each question, i.e. if "can you move at least 50 metres before you need to stop?" is not relevant because it does not describe the problems, can you leave the tick boxes blank for this question and move on to the second question (200 metres)but then use the space box to describe the problems?

Any ideas please? Thanks.

Hi phidgity

You should tick the box that applies to you and add any further information. I'm sorry but we aren't able to tell claimants which box to tick. If in doubt please consult a WRO at an Advice Agency, who can go through your mobility problems.

You may have already seen this, but here's a link that may be helpful -

ESA Forms

Regards

Michael

More
12 years 5 months ago #73939 by mandy76
Replied by mandy76 on topic Re:ESA50 FORM
Sorry, I wasn't asking which box I should tick I just wondered whether it is a necessity to tick the tick boxes as with DLA guides on this site it sometimes recommends leaving the tick boxes blank and just using the space box to describe the problem. Many thanks for your reply.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.