× Members

What should I do?

• Lyn
  • Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #74681 by Lyn
What should I do? was created by Lyn
The deadline for my ESA50 form is 23rd November, so I posted it first class signed for on Monday 14th November.

Royal Mail track & trace is still showing it as "being progressed through our network for delivery"

I'm getting really worried now, and don't know what to do. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pete17971
12 years 4 months ago #74682 by pete17971
Replied by pete17971 on topic Re:What should I do?
Lyn wrote:

The deadline for my ESA50 form is 23rd November, so I posted it first class signed for on Monday 14th November.

Royal Mail track & trace is still showing it as "being progressed through our network for delivery"

I'm getting really worried now, and don't know what to do. :(

Hi,

You could always ring the DWP office dealing with your claim and niform them of the situation. Take note of the time/date of the call and who you spoke with.

However, we have had almost no cases of the DWSP/ATOS stating forms have not been received in time if they have been sent in before the due date (even if they have not been signed for on track & trace). They do seem to batch sign electronically or something and not sign individually for items, but in having the receipt for posting, if the worst comes to the worst, you do have evidence you took all due steps to get the forms returned in time.

Pete

More
12 years 4 months ago #74687 by J
Replied by J on topic Re:What should I do?
:)dont worry the same thing happend to me when i sent off my husbands esa50 its probaly the post office hasnt up dated their system. i phoned atos and they told me they recieved it.jackie

More
12 years 4 months ago #74714 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:What should I do?
I had this happen twice recently when communication with DWP. On each occasion I phoned the mail people and they assured me that the items HAD been delivered but the computer not updated (makes you wonder why we pay extra for this service, doesn't it?). They actually e-mailed me a copy of the signiture so that I have it for evidence if needed.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 4 months ago #74721 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re:What should I do?
The electronically recorded signature can also be obtained from the Royal Mail website by simply inserting the appropriate reference number.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.