× Members

esa appeal

• cyril
  • Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #74843 by cyril
esa appeal was created by cyril
HI all -i have an appeal due in december - it was for when they turned me down for ESA -i have spina bifida oculta -damagage L4 AND L5 lower discs,cervical Spondilitis (upper spine) -also damage neck vertabre, CFS,chronic asthma- of course Mobility problems too- i scored 0 points and they stopped ESA even though they knew i was due for an operation for the second time.The day of my Operation they granted me ESA-this means that before my operation i was not sick or had any problems!??! :angry: it took an operation to convince them! Now i am appealing to get payments that they disqualied me for before my operation- has anyone had anything similar happened to them -thanks peet

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 4 months ago #74845 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:esa appeal
Hi PW,

If your "username" is actually your real name, you may wish to change it by contacting the e-mail address on this link :

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.