× Members

covering letter with esa50?

More
12 years 4 months ago #74886 by mangof
covering letter with esa50? was created by mangof
Thanks to this brilliant site and forum I will finally be sending my esa50 off this week. (squeaking in a couple of days before the deadline)

I have printed of a pdf version and so far scrawled "important - a medical report is stapled to the back of this form" on the first page. Will this be OK? rather than adding another piece of paper as a covering letter.

Also the envelope I have to return the form has a slightly different address to the one on the medical services letter that came with the form & envelope. The enevlope doesn't have 'atos healthcare disability benefits centre' on it. It has MSC. Apart from that it is the same buildings, road, postcode etc.

So sticking the envelope on an A4 envelope should be fine? I will send it special delivery.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 4 months ago #74889 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:covering letter with esa50?
displayname wrote:

Thanks to this brilliant site and forum I will finally be sending my esa50 off this week. (squeaking in a couple of days before the deadline)

I have printed of a pdf version and so far scrawled "important - a medical report is stapled to the back of this form" on the first page. Will this be OK? rather than adding another piece of paper as a covering letter.

Also the envelope I have to return the form has a slightly different address to the one on the medical services letter that came with the form & envelope. The enevlope doesn't have 'atos healthcare disability benefits centre' on it. It has MSC. Apart from that it is the same buildings, road, postcode etc.

So sticking the envelope on an A4 envelope should be fine? I will send it special delivery.

Hi DN,

You may also like to make note of the attached document in the "other information" box on page 18 of the ESA50.

You should also ensure that your name, DOB, and NINO are at the top of any added pages, in case they become detached.

With respect to the envelope and posting, see here :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?func=vie...imit=6&start=6#71520

cheers

bro58

More
12 years 4 months ago #74890 by mangof
Replied by mangof on topic Re:covering letter with esa50?
Thanks

• bro58
12 years 4 months ago #74891 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:covering letter with esa50?
Hi DN,

Don't forget to keep copy of your ESA50, and any added pages/documents.

Good Luck. :)

bro58

More
12 years 4 months ago #74901 by mangof
Replied by mangof on topic Re:covering letter with esa50?
Thanks again!

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.