× Members

Work for You pink leaflet

• bro58
12 years 4 months ago #75611 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Work for You pink leaflet
michelle3434 wrote:

Hi bro58

I am definately still in receipt of I.B.

My G.P. was sent out a form to fill in about my DLA appeal (which was successful as I posted thanks to the support of this site).

I never thought to ask him what the form was called I could find out though I suppose by calling the surgery?

Thanks

Hi m3434,

You should have received your ESA50 around 7 to 10 days after the courtesy phonecall, in fact they should have told you in the phonecall to expect it, and to contact them if you did not receive it.

I am sure that you can see the possible implications, if the ESA50 has been sent, and not received by you, in that they may assume that you have simply failed to return it by deadline.

If the form that your G.P. received was pertaining to you DLA Appeal, it will not be an ESA113.

The ESA113 is sent to the G.P. if they need extra information to come to a decision on award of ESA, and is usually done in addition to the issueing of an ESA50 to the claimant.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #75620 by susan5050
Replied by susan5050 on topic Re:Work for You pink leaflet
Hi bro58

Thank you for pointing out to me how serious it can be that they have not contacted me any further about the migration form.I shall have that attended to immediately! I can see myself now that I have let that go as I think I was using the bury your head in the sand and it will go away theory. Of course as you have kindly reminded me it will not go away, and no matter how ill someone is it has to be attended to.

As for this pink leaflet I am not attending as it is seriously affecting my health, not least due to the fact it is all so unclear what it is,and due to the adviser not deleting what was asked to show if it is mandatory. I hope that my G.P. will support me as he has done in the past,and will ask him to hopefully provide a letter.

Thanks once more for the great support.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.