× Members

dla form oct 2011

More
12 years 3 months ago #79707 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:dla form oct 2011
paula7777 wrote:

Hi i have had my dla renewal forms for a while now but called to get some help getting them filled in till the 13th of March may current claim runs out on the 12th of april 2012 , is this too short notice to return them for a renewal

Thanks in advance

Polly

See the following FAQ.

When should I send my renewal form back?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• paula7777
  • Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #80414 by paula7777
Replied by paula7777 on topic Re:dla form oct 2011
yes but this gives you no indication at all , I was wondering when do most members send there forms back will march13th be too late if my current claim runs out on april 12th...

When do most members send theres back straigt away or nearer renewal date , I worried 4 weeks before is a bit too late

thanks for any advice

polly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.