× Members

Won ESA tribunal but refused ESA

• Molly21
  • Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #78757 by Molly21
Replied by Molly21 on topic Re:Won ESA tribunal but refused ESA
Hi There

Thank you so much I will look at the guides.The form that I have been sent is an ESA3 10/10

kind regards
Molly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 2 months ago #78758 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Won ESA tribunal but refused ESA
Molly21 wrote:

Hi There

Thank you so much I will look at the guides.The form that I have been sent is an ESA3 10/10

kind regards
Molly

Sorry M21,

I wrongly assumed it was an ESA50 Questionnaire.

I have not come across an ESA3 10/10, are you sure that it is not an ESA310 as mentioned in our list of ESA forms that we have knowledge of, here :

ESA Forms

If not, I can only refer you back to the list of sources of advice that I provided in my earlier post in this thread, or indeed your solicitor.

bro58

• Molly21
  • Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #78761 by Molly21
Hi there

It is an Employment Support Allowance Application for re assessment form and the number on the bottom left hand side says ESA3 10/10

I don't see it on the guides. Trust me to get an unusual form.It looks like the form I filled out before it has 50 pages.

kind regards
Molly

• Molly21
  • Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #78763 by Molly21
Hi ther
This form asks if my circumstances have changed. I saw my GP today and she is sending me to see a consultant as she suspects that I have a disorder called Lupus. I am not sure if I should put that on the form as it is a change in circumstances?
kind regards
Molly

• bro58
12 years 2 months ago #78765 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Won ESA tribunal but refused ESA
Molly21 wrote:

Hi ther
This form asks if my circumstances have changed. I saw my GP today and she is sending me to see a consultant as she suspects that I have a disorder called Lupus. I am not sure if I should put that on the form as it is a change in circumstances?
kind regards
Molly

Hi M21,

You should mention anything at all that has changed, as well as any medical conditions and resulting limitations that may qualify you for an award of ESA.

Your solicitor really should be helping you with this, if not you could contact one of the advice organisations that I have previously listed.

I can't really offer much more advice.

bro58

• Molly21
  • Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #78766 by Molly21
Hi there
Thank you my lawyer is going to phone me tomorrow I will let you know how things progress It is just such a comfort to be able to talk about this.
kind regards
molly

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.