× Members

Today i had my dla tribunal hearing

• confused
  • Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #77183 by confused
Today i had my dla tribunal hearing was created by confused
Today/yesterday Wednesday I attented DLA Tribunal hearing after finding the building with great difficulty and stress I got there an hour earlier by myself not know what to expect \\

First I was told it had been cancelled as the doctor appointed was either ill or could not attend and that it will be re booked in the new year I was very upset and obviously
stressed I asked if the hearing scheduled for Tomorrow/today Thursday for ESA Tribunal would still go ahead they have told me yes it would be before the same Judge that was supposed to see me today with DLA Tribunal
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 4 months ago #77185 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Today i had my dla tribunal hearing
I hope tomorrow/today goes better than today/yesterday did.

Good luck

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
  • confused
  • Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #77191 by confused
Replied by confused on topic Re:Today i had my dla tribunal hearing
Sorry it has not been possible to publish your post.

Please see www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/faq/forum-faq#deleted
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by .
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.