× Members

home visit

• molaine
  • Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #77206 by molaine
home visit was created by molaine
Just wanted to update on my GP home visit for ESA on the 29th November 2011. My appointment was scheduled between 12pm and 1pm. ATOS phoned at 12.50pm to say that the doctor was running late because of the floods. I was already distressed before 12pm about the medical so having to wait longer was dreadful. She finally turned up at 1.35pm and left again approximately 2.15pm. She had not been told by ATOS that my previous medical on the 3rd November 2011 in the medical centre had already had to be rescheduled because they were running late by about an hour and that was the reason for her making this home visit. On that occasion they had acknowledged that i was too ill to have been forced to come in to the medical centre and that a home visit would be more appropriate for me for my rescheduled appointment. I'm still waiting for a decision. My own GP has now given me medication for a possible stress ulcer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.