× Members

ESA - Personal Adviser Interview

More
12 years 3 months ago #77340 by smc
My transfer from IB to ESA WRAG went through on 30th November and the DWP have wasted no time in sending me an appointment with a personal adviser. I have to go next Friday, yes the day they finish before Christmas!! ;)

Just wondering what experiences people have had with these? What sort of format do they take? What sort of things do they ask?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #77343 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:ESA - Personal Adviser Interview
smc wrote:

My transfer from IB to ESA WRAG went through on 30th November and the DWP have wasted no time in sending me an appointment with a personal adviser. I have to go next Friday, yes the day they finish before Christmas!! ;)

Just wondering what experiences people have had with these? What sort of format do they take? What sort of things do they ask?

Have a look at the following FAQs

Work Focussed Interviews

Work Programme

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 3 months ago #77346 by smc
Replied by smc on topic Re:ESA - Personal Adviser Interview
Thank you!

Is it ok to take someone with you? I can't get to the Jobcentre myself as I am not allowed to drive and it is not somewhere the buses I can get go to, so I need someone to drive me there and ideally I'd like them to come in with me.

More
12 years 3 months ago #77351 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:ESA - Personal Adviser Interview
smc wrote:

Thank you!

Is it ok to take someone with you? I can't get to the Jobcentre myself as I am not allowed to drive and it is not somewhere the buses I can get go to, so I need someone to drive me there and ideally I'd like them to come in with me.

Yes, there should be no reason why you can't take a companion with you.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 3 months ago #77697 by smc
Got this interview tomorrow, just wondering how others have found these? What sort of things were you asked?

More
12 years 2 months ago #78080 by smc
Well the interview was short and sweet. The guy asked me for a brief synopsis as to how I am affected by my conditions and he realised that my priority has to be focused on my getting help to get better and that I was in no position to take up anything the JCP has to offer.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.