× Members

ESA - Personal Adviser Interview

More
12 years 3 months ago #78090 by woodsie
Replied by woodsie on topic Re:ESA - Personal Adviser Interview
Hi!
Had mine a few weeks ago.
Advisor said i was not the type of person they were interested in;as it was obvious i could'nt see,- we want the people who broke a leg several years ago and forgot to tell us their better.
Could she help me find work i asked.
She said it was very hard for able bodied people to find work in our area (JC/Plus vacancies today within a fifteen mile radius 3. My benefit will be means tested in April because i havent found a job in the ESA 12 month contribution based time limit;FAT CHANCE)

"Have you considered voluntary work" been on the list waiting for an appropriate opportunity for three years, the volunteer co-ordinator and i are on first name terms.
Gave me a list with six phone numbers on it.
She then said there was no need to attend again.
The idiots in whitehall dont live in the real world.
Desire will not get any of us a job that doesn't excist.
In the longer term because of our ruduction in income we will be financially destitute and eventually homeless; NOT A JOKE!
As Cameron says the genuinely disabled have nothing to fear my A*SE.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.