× Members

Phone number changed. Do I need to notify them?

More
12 years 2 months ago #77834 by Dick Emery
Sorry if this is a dumb question.

I've just received the dreaded brown letter telling me I am about to be phoned and then sent the ESA questionairre. However my phone number is not the one on the letter. Do I need to call them to let them know it's changed or should I just await the questionairre.

Ta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• michaelg
12 years 2 months ago #77844 by michaelg
Dick Emery wrote:

Sorry if this is a dumb question.

I've just received the dreaded brown letter telling me I am about to be phoned and then sent the ESA questionairre. However my phone number is not the one on the letter. Do I need to call them to let them know it's changed or should I just await the questionairre.

Ta.

Hi

Please see -

Answering a phone call from the DWP or ATOS

• paula
12 years 2 months ago #77955 by paula
Wish you lots of luck with the process, what was the date of your orginal letter saying you would be transferred? You do not have to answer the call if you do not want to, it is up to you. Good luck.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.