× Members

DLA Review Form

More
12 years 3 months ago #78078 by Ang
DLA Review Form was created by Ang
Hi
I have today received a DLA Review form which they want returned by 31st January.
I get mobility at the higher rate to enable me to stay employed due to severe arthritis.
I'm not up for renewal until July.
I have rang them today and said that I wont be able to get it back until about end March as I am waiting for an appointment with DIAC who help me fill in the form.
She said she would pass it on but coudlnt promise that they would wait until then.

Has anyone else had this.

thanks
:unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #78083 by Libra45
Replied by Libra45 on topic Re:DLA Review Form
Hi

Take a look at the other recent post on the same subject:

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?func=view&catid=10&id=77882

Good Luck!

;)

• Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
More
12 years 3 months ago #78085 by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
Replied by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law) on topic Re:DLA Review Form
Hi Ang,

Do you mean a DLA Review form or a DLA Renewal form ?

All DLA recipients can have their current award reviewed anytime under the Right Payment Programme which are random checks. More about this in FAQ's in Spotlights.
If that's the case you should complete it within the requested time, or your DLA could be suspended.

If it's a standard DLA renewal form because your current award ends in July 2012, then you do not have to return it by 31 January, it's up to you to decide when to return it, so long as you do it before your current award ends.

Renewal forms are virtually always sent out several months in advance to enable you to complete it time.

Hope this helps, if not post again and I or one of the moderators will try to explain things to you.

Best wishes.

Jim

PLEASE READ THE SPOTLIGHTS AREA OF THE FORUM REGULARLY, OTHERWISE YOU MAY MISS OUT ON IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 3 months ago #78088 by Ang
Replied by Ang on topic Re:DLA Review Form
Thanks Jim
its a Review form. I rang DIAC who are helping me with the form and they have a 10 week waiting list. It did say on the form that if I needed more time to call them which I did. She said she would pass my request on.
I need help with the form. DIAC said they didnt think they would stop my payment because I am waiting for DIAC

• bro58
12 years 3 months ago #78096 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:DLA Review Form
Ang wrote:

Thanks Jim
its a Review form. I rang DIAC who are helping me with the form and they have a 10 week waiting list. It did say on the form that if I needed more time to call them which I did. She said she would pass my request on.
I need help with the form. DIAC said they didnt think they would stop my payment because I am waiting for DIAC

Hi A,

Taking note of Jim's comments regarding "reviews" in the previous post, it may be advisable to put something in writing, and gain written confirmation from the DLA Unit.

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.