× Members

Medical

More
12 years 3 months ago #78114 by PeterSavva
Medical was created by PeterSavva
Hi all. I suffer from sress and Bi-Polar Disorder. I have had my medical but feel I could have put my case forward better. When they ask what do you do during the day? How do you reply to this. Its a very slow start for me. I dont like to go out before 11am. I am on medication that makes me drowsy. I suppose just any advice about what to say in the Medical is what I'm after. Thankyou.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 3 months ago #78116 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Medical
PeterSavva wrote:

Hi all. I suffer from sress and Bi-Polar Disorder. I have had my medical but feel I could have put my case forward better. When they ask what do you do during the day? How do you reply to this. Its a very slow start for me. I dont like to go out before 11am. I am on medication that makes me drowsy. I suppose just any advice about what to say in the Medical is what I'm after. Thankyou.

Hi PS,

As it would seem that you are new to the forum, you may wish to read :

Welcome to Benefits and Work

With regards to what to expect, and questions likely to be asked at an ESA medical, see :

ESA Medical – What to Expect

And the links from that page.

Our FAQ's in the Spotlights Area, contains links with information on a variety of subjects, see here :

FAQ’s

You can access all our ESA guides from here :

ESA Guides

And search the forum from here :

Searching The Forum

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.