× Members

Appeal

More
12 years 3 months ago #78248 by louise
Appeal was created by louise
Hi,
Does anyone know how long it takes for your appeal date to come through I have sevre cfs /m e and have been waiting since last august to hear anything. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #78264 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Appeal
louise wrote:

Hi,
Does anyone know how long it takes for your appeal date to come through I have sevre cfs /m e and have been waiting since last august to hear anything. :(

Please see the following FAQ.

How long to hear an appeal?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Gordon.

More
12 years 3 months ago #78267 by louise
Replied by louise on topic Re:Appeal
Thank you for your help, so I should get a date in march ,hopefully I will be able to attend as i'm going to have some of thyroid removed in feb oh well. :(

• Flower
12 years 3 months ago #78270 by Flower
Replied by Flower on topic Re:Appeal
Hi Louise, Don't count on it being that soon- I've been waiting since November 2010 and still not got a date yet!! All the best with your op.x

More
12 years 3 months ago #78272 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Appeal
louise wrote:

Thank you for your help, so I should get a date in march ,hopefully I will be able to attend as i'm going to have some of thyroid removed in feb oh well. :(

You should exepect to receive a date for a Tribunal by March, if not earlier, but the average wait time, from that date, is more than 7 months for an ESA Tribunal and nearly 8 for a DLA one. There is also considerable regional variations, with some areas taking more than a year to be heard.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 3 months ago #78364 by louise
Replied by louise on topic Re:Appeal
I think my regional tribunal court is in london which is not far from me.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.