× Members

ADDITIONAL MEDICAL INFO ON ESA

More
12 years 3 months ago #78257 by mrbluesky57
ADDITIONAL MEDICAL INFO ON ESA was created by mrbluesky57
Is it ok or advisable to send in copies of MRI Scans and X Ray reports? Also if getting info from a consultant is it just ok for him to confirm what I am suffering from. Many thanks once again MBS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #78265 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:ADDITIONAL MEDICAL INFO ON ESA
mrbluesky wrote:

Is it ok or advisable to send in copies of MRI Scans and X Ray reports? Also if getting info from a consultant is it just ok for him to confirm what I am suffering from. Many thanks once again MBS.

Yes it is, but as with any information you send to the DWP/ATOS, try and send a copy of the documents so that you can retain the originals.

With regard to your Consultant, whilst there is no reason why they should not confirm your diagnosis, is there a risk that a letter that only states this could be viewed as unsupportive, because it goes no further. I don't know, so I am unable to advise, but it might be something to consider and will depend on the wording.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.