× Members

ESA ESA50 03/11 form to complete

More
12 years 2 months ago #78659 by Fedup
ESA ESA50 03/11 form to complete was created by Fedup
I have today received yet another ESA50 form to complete and would like to know if any one else had the same letter. I was awarded ESA and put into the WRAG in April 2011 after taking the original decision to appeal. This was less than a year ago and I now have to complete the Limited Capability for work questionnaire again. Is this the norm? I have fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome and have had to go to pain management and had Lidocaine infusion to try to ease the chronic pain that I suffer 24/7 daily. I have to fill out the form which is 21 pages long again and am dreading having to go through the whole process again. :angry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #78664 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:ESA ESA50 03/11 form to complete
Fedup wrote:

I have today received yet another ESA50 form to complete and would like to know if any one else had the same letter. I was awarded ESA and put into the WRAG in April 2011 after taking the original decision to appeal. This was less than a year ago and I now have to complete the Limited Capability for work questionnaire again. Is this the norm? I have fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome and have had to go to pain management and had Lidocaine infusion to try to ease the chronic pain that I suffer 24/7 daily. I have to fill out the form which is 21 pages long again and am dreading having to go through the whole process again. :angry:

Hi F,

This happens all the time regarding people being reassessed, it is an ongoing process unfortunately.

Unlike DLA, there are no indefinate awards.

There are no exemptions from reassessment as there was with IB, in being PCA exempt.

See :

How often will I be reviewed

This why it helps if you can use the Pdf version ESA50, as here :

Use Of The Interactive PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

After completion, printing off and posting, you are left with an exact copy on your P.C.

This can be kept for future reassessments, and ammended, edited, and updated.

Obviously one would have to be sure that the current version of the ESA50 ( ESA50 03/11) hadn't been revised.

bro58
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
12 years 2 months ago #78666 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:ESA ESA50 03/11 form to complete
Hi F,

I should of added that you can use our ESA Guides to fill in the ESA50, see here :

ESA Guides

Have a good read of the relevant pages from the list of links in our FAQ's also, here :

FAQ’s

bro58

• Eddie
12 years 2 months ago #78667 by Eddie
Replied by Eddie on topic Re:ESA ESA50 03/11 form to complete
Maybe when you do the next one copy off a few hundred and keep sending in the same ones? Intelligence is certainly not theirs is it?

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.