× Members

ESA

More
12 years 2 months ago #78661 by martinc
ESA was created by martinc
Hi. I am currently recieving ESA for 8 months and have been sent a letter that it may stop, what benefits would I then receive? if any, when the one year period is over.
I am currently awaiting feedback from the DWP regarding being moved into the support group! Where do I stand!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #78665 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:ESA
martinc wrote:

Hi. I am currently recieving ESA for 8 months and have been sent a letter that it may stop, what benefits would I then receive? if any, when the one year period is over.
I am currently awaiting feedback from the DWP regarding being moved into the support group! Where do I stand!

The following FAQ explains the situation.

12 Month Limit for ESA(CB)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Eddie
12 years 2 months ago #78673 by Eddie
Replied by Eddie on topic Re:ESA
I truly do not know how all you people get through everyday life filling in all these forms because you are so ill they seem to justify making you to do it? I can only assume it is done in order to force you not to go ahead with claims? What price society with zero ill people in it I wonder ...

• stevie 69
12 years 2 months ago #78683 by stevie 69
Replied by stevie 69 on topic Re:ESA
I tend to agree with Eddie P, if they make the whole process so difficult are they hoping people will simply drop their claims rather then go through nightmare that it has become.
If as the gov try to justify it, they are doing it to weed out the fraudster's why not employ more investigators and leave genuine claiments alone.
Back in 1999 my wife worked for a local council as a visiting officer checking claims for housing benefit/council tax benefit, she was on a temporary contract for 12 month's and in that time earning a salary of £14,000 she exposed £250,000 in fraud, the council then refused to make her post permanent!!!!, council logic eh

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.