× Members

WFI.

• neilw
  • Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #78702 by neilw
WFI. was created by neilw
HI Sorry for long message

I was put into WRag group over 5 weeks ago, thought is should have been in support group.

ESA50 Report arrived yesterday. It states i scored 27 points, mental and physical. It doesnt say anything about expected prognosis. ?

I think i am to late to appeal I also recieved WFI letter for interview next week with an advisor.

I am on waiting list for a major operation, have letter from consultant stating this and the operation.

I will be on crutches non weight bearing for 2 months plus 16 weeks at physio.

I also suffer Angina, Asthma, Bipolar and take 20 different meds. Will any of this make a difference a at WFI; Are the advisors understanding, i am on crutches at moment. Any advice appreciated, at wits end.

Thanks Neil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 2 months ago #78706 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:WFI.
neilw wrote:

HI Sorry for long message

I was put into WRag group over 5 weeks ago, thought is should have been in support group.

ESA50 Report arrived yesterday. It states i scored 27 points, mental and physical. It doesnt say anything about expected prognosis. ?

I think i am to late to appeal I also recieved WFI letter for interview next week with an advisor.

I am on waiting list for a major operation, have letter from consultant stating this and the operation.

I will be on crutches non weight bearing for 2 months plus 16 weeks at physio.

I also suffer Angina, Asthma, Bipolar and take 20 different meds. Will any of this make a difference a at WFI; Are the advisors understanding, i am on crutches at moment. Any advice appreciated, at wits end.

Thanks Neil

Hi NW,

The expected length of your WRAG award, (prognosis) would be written on your ESA85 report, if you had a medical, or your ESA85A if you didn't have a medical, see :

ESA medical – what forms to ask for?

ESA Forms

How often will I be reviewed

With regards to a late appeal you may wish to read the information in the GL24, here :

www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/gl24dwp.pdf

Regarding the WFI, you could contact the person at the JC Plus dealing with it, and inform them of your situation.

WFI's may be deferred, or even carried out over the phone.

See :

Work Focussed Interviews, (WFI’s)

Work Programme

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.