× Members

esa450 form

• buzz bee
  • Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #78735 by buzz bee
esa450 form was created by buzz bee
Hi all I have been claiming Dla top rate for a few years now for an indefinite period I have recieved an esa form to fill in,why would i have to fill in this form as i already have been granted top rate Dla? any suggestions? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #78738 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:esa450 form
buzz bee wrote:

Hi all I have been claiming Dla top rate for a few years now for an indefinite period I have recieved an esa form to fill in,why would i have to fill in this form as i already have been granted top rate Dla? any suggestions? Thanks

ESA and DLA are seperate benefits.

Have you made a claim for ESA?

Do you receive Incapacity Benefit, Income Support because of incapacity, or Severe Disablement Allowance? These benefits are being transferred to ESA.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• buzz bee
  • Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #78742 by buzz bee
Replied by buzz bee on topic Re:esa450 form
Hi Iam claiming top rate mobility allowance and first rate care allowance also incapacity benefit and an industrial benefit Iam so confused with all this i feel as if im going to have a nervous breakdown also i have never ever kept any corospondence eg any duplicated forms to look back on.

More
12 years 2 months ago #78744 by Gordon
buzz bee wrote:

Hi Iam claiming top rate mobility allowance and first rate care allowance also incapacity benefit and an industrial benefit Iam so confused with all this i feel as if im going to have a nervous breakdown also i have never ever kept any corospondence eg any duplicated forms to look back on.

As you are receiving IB, I would assume this is why you have received the ESA form. There should have been some previous correspondance and an attempt by the DWP to contact by phone.

If possible, I would recommend you get face to face advice, see

Where to get advice?

However, failing that you should have a look at the following FAQs

Who will be transferred?

The Transfer Process

Our ESA Claim guides are on the following link

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa

The following ESA related FAQs may be worth looking at.

Qualifying for the WRAG

Qualifying for the Support Group

How long do I have to complete the ESA50?

Use Of The Interactive PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

ESA Medical – What to expect

If you have any questions, please come back to the forum.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• buzz bee
  • Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #78747 by buzz bee
Replied by buzz bee on topic Re:esa450 form
Thanks for reply Gordon, I had a letter asking me to ring if they had the right phone number, which they didnt have so i rang them and they said someone would ring me in the week but i wasnt in the house for a few days i went to my daughters and noticed i had missed a few calls from them even though if i had been here i would have been reluctant to answer unless i knew who it was,the following week i recieved this esa50 form to fill in .sorry to sound ignorant but what does IB mean. Thanks

More
12 years 2 months ago #78748 by Gordon
buzz bee wrote:

what does IB mean. Thanks

Incapacity Benefit :)

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.