× Members

esa450 form

More
12 years 2 months ago #78750 by shrinathji
Replied by shrinathji on topic Re:esa450 form
Hi Buzz Bee,

Don't know if this will be of any help, but like you my husband got the same benefits.

DWP told me that all three benefits had a different criteria and one should not effect the other, ie if you did not get ESA/IB, you could still get DLA and Industrial Injuries.

Therefore, try to concentrate on your ESA as you have limited time to get the form back and with the brilliant guide lines of how to fill out your ESA form, you may be worrying needlessly and i am sure all on the forum will try to help should you get stuck!!!

Hope this helped a little:).

Radhika.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• buzz bee
  • Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #78755 by buzz bee
Replied by buzz bee on topic Re:esa450 form
Thank you for your reply i just been trying to absorb some of this stuff (ESA)I have a week left to fill in this form and to be honest if i could afford to live without it i wouldnt bother, with all the stress it is causing me, I will let you know the outcome if i ever get this form filled in Thanks again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.