× Members

New ESA50

More
12 years 2 months ago #78760 by WmWallace
New ESA50 was created by WmWallace
Hi all. I am at present in the support group for ESA. I have just received another ESA50.

I am in the support group, the reason was "that I might be a danger to myself and others if I was found fit for work". I did not have a medical when I was placed in last year. The previous year I had to go to tribunal to be placed in support group and won.

My question is should I write and ask for copy of ESA85A, also fill in the form as I did last year as my situation has not changed

WmWallace

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 2 months ago #78769 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:New ESA50
WmWallace wrote:

Hi all. I am at present in the support group for ESA. I have just received another ESA50.

I am in the support group, the reason was "that I might be a danger to myself and others if I was found fit for work". I did not have a medical when I was placed in last year. The previous year I had to go to tribunal to be placed in support group and won.

My question is should I write and ask for copy of ESA85A, also fill in the form as I did last year as my situation has not changed

WmWallace

Hi WW,

All recipients of ESA will be reassessed at varying regular intervals.

It would seem that your most recent award is due for review, see :

How often will I be reviewed

If your medical conditions and resulting limitations are still the same, it is still important that you go into detail regarding this, and don't take it for granted that "They already know".

Try to treat it, as if it was a new claim, as the DWP and ATOS will not draw any assumptions, without you drawing their attention to them.

You could send for your ESA85A from your last award, however ensure that the ESA50 is returned by the deadline given.

Please see :

FAQ’s

ESA Guides

bro58

• bro58
12 years 2 months ago #78770 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:New ESA50
Hi WW,

Just to remind you that if your last ESA Assessment was done before the latter part of March last year, that the descriptors have changed.

The most current version of the ESA50 is ESA50 03/11, see Pdf version here :

Use Of The Interactive PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

Our most recent ESA Claims Guides are pertinent to this version.

bro58

More
12 years 2 months ago #78802 by WmWallace
Replied by WmWallace on topic Re:New ESA50
Thanks very much bro58 for your response.

Wmw

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.