× Members

Claims for ESA guidance

More
12 years 3 months ago #79038 by kefkat
Claims for ESA guidance was created by kefkat
Help! I have just gone to look at the mental health and physical disability guidance forms for ESA and for some reason en-block of pages are missing on both. I could see them all the other day so when I went on today to start using them I found that after page 4 it jumps to page 35/37 and nothing for the inbetween. Is there a problem with the guideline pages atm or is my laptop having a fit atm and there is something I am not doing or whatever it is? Thanks in advance.

Yes my Husbands forms for transfer have arrived. Will let you know how we get on :S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 3 months ago #79050 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Claims for ESA guidance
kefkat wrote:

Help! I have just gone to look at the mental health and physical disability guidance forms for ESA and for some reason en-block of pages are missing on both. I could see them all the other day so when I went on today to start using them I found that after page 4 it jumps to page 35/37 and nothing for the inbetween. Is there a problem with the guideline pages atm or is my laptop having a fit atm and there is something I am not doing or whatever it is? Thanks in advance.

Yes my Husbands forms for transfer have arrived. Will let you know how we get on :S

Hi KK,

I have just checked both guides from here :

ESA Guides

3rd and 4th links down the page.

And they seem O.K.

Have you tried redownloading and saving them to your P.C. ?

Is you Adobe Reader up to date?, you may wish to try updating it.

Failing that, you could contact our tech department, at :

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris