× Members

Claims for ESA guidance

More
12 years 3 months ago #79038 by kefkat
Claims for ESA guidance was created by kefkat
Help! I have just gone to look at the mental health and physical disability guidance forms for ESA and for some reason en-block of pages are missing on both. I could see them all the other day so when I went on today to start using them I found that after page 4 it jumps to page 35/37 and nothing for the inbetween. Is there a problem with the guideline pages atm or is my laptop having a fit atm and there is something I am not doing or whatever it is? Thanks in advance.

Yes my Husbands forms for transfer have arrived. Will let you know how we get on :S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 3 months ago #79050 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Claims for ESA guidance
kefkat wrote:

Help! I have just gone to look at the mental health and physical disability guidance forms for ESA and for some reason en-block of pages are missing on both. I could see them all the other day so when I went on today to start using them I found that after page 4 it jumps to page 35/37 and nothing for the inbetween. Is there a problem with the guideline pages atm or is my laptop having a fit atm and there is something I am not doing or whatever it is? Thanks in advance.

Yes my Husbands forms for transfer have arrived. Will let you know how we get on :S

Hi KK,

I have just checked both guides from here :

ESA Guides

3rd and 4th links down the page.

And they seem O.K.

Have you tried redownloading and saving them to your P.C. ?

Is you Adobe Reader up to date?, you may wish to try updating it.

Failing that, you could contact our tech department, at :

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.