× Members

should i appeal

• amanda1311
  • Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #79135 by amanda1311
should i appeal was created by amanda1311
I have been moved from IB to ESA without a medical, I have been medically retired and get higher dla mobility and middle care. ESA have placed me in the work activity group. Should I appeal this decision as I feel if I had been given the opportunity to attend a medical I think I may have been in the support group. Any advice would be very welcome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #79138 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:should i appeal
amanda1311 wrote:

I have been moved from IB to ESA without a medical, I have been medically retired and get higher dla mobility and middle care. ESA have placed me in the work activity group. Should I appeal this decision as I feel if I had been given the opportunity to attend a medical I think I may have been in the support group. Any advice would be very welcome

Only you can make this decision. See the following FAQs

Qualifying for the Support Group

Is there any risk to challenging a decision?

How long do I have to appeal?

How to submit an appeal

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.