× Members

WRAG to Support group after MP intervention

• witch1e
  • Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #79243 by witch1e
I wrote to my MP last week to ask that they read the Responsible reform report. I gave some details of my own circumstances and the struggle I was having to be placed in the support group. After months of letter writing and phone calls to the DHSS things have now moved very quickly. The day after sending the EMail to my MP I received a letter saying that they had referred my case to the relevant department. The next day I received a phone call from the chief executive's office saying that they would look into the matter and contact me within 10 days. Today I received another phone call from the same department, the man I spoke to apologised profusely for the distress I had been caused and told me that I have now been placed into the support group.
I would recommend this route for anyone who feels that they are being treated unjustly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 3 months ago #79251 by bro58
witch1e wrote:

I wrote to my MP last week to ask that they read the Responsible reform report. I gave some details of my own circumstances and the struggle I was having to be placed in the support group. After months of letter writing and phone calls to the DHSS things have now moved very quickly. The day after sending the EMail to my MP I received a letter saying that they had referred my case to the relevant department. The next day I received a phone call from the chief executive's office saying that they would look into the matter and contact me within 10 days. Today I received another phone call from the same department, the man I spoke to apologised profusely for the distress I had been caused and told me that I have now been placed into the support group.
I would recommend this route for anyone who feels that they are being treated unjustly

Hi w1e,

That is very good news. :)

Thank you for letting us know.

bro58

More
12 years 3 months ago #79264 by mumsgirl
Replied by mumsgirl on topic Re:WRAG to Support group after MP intervention
That's brill! As a matter of interest could you please tell us which party you MP's in? thanks

• witch1e
  • Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #79343 by witch1e
My MP is conservative

More
12 years 3 months ago #79368 by article
The Responsible reform report.

Sorry for asking but what form is this please??.

regards A.

ps, well done by the way.

• bro58
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #79377 by bro58
article wrote:

The Responsible reform report.

Sorry for asking but what form is this please??.

regards A.

ps, well done by the way.

Hi A,

I think the OP is referring to The Responsible Reform (Spartacus) Report.

As here in our Benefits News section :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/benefits-news/story/315

bro58
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.