× Members

ESA HELP

• soggysausage
  • Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #79299 by soggysausage
ESA HELP was created by soggysausage
Hi everyone.

I claimed ESA 10 weeks ago. I have filled in the limited capability form and are receiving payments but still not heard from ATOS in regards to a medical test or such.i was wondering if anyone else had the same problem?, also how long do you recieve esa pyaments? after the 13 weeks course?

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 2 months ago #79302 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:ESA HELP
soggysausage wrote:

Hi everyone.

I claimed ESA 10 weeks ago. I have filled in the limited capability form and are receiving payments but still not heard from ATOS in regards to a medical test or such.i was wondering if anyone else had the same problem?, also how long do you recieve esa pyaments? after the 13 weeks course?

:)

Hi SS,

As it would seem that you are still in The Assessment Phase of ESA, and in receipt of The Assessment Rate of ESA, payment of the Assessment Rate of ESA should continue until you have been assessed under the ESA WCA.

If this takes longer than the normal 13 week period of The Assessment Phase, and you then receive a decision, and are awarded either WRAG or Support Group of ESA, any extra money owed to you as in the WRA Component, or The Support Group Component, will be payed to you backdated to week 14 of your claim.

See current ESA Rates here :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?func=view&catid=13&id=39796

As it appears that you are new to the forum, you may wish to read :

Welcome to Benefits and Work

Our FAQ's which contain a wealth of information regarding ESA and much more, from here :

FAQ’s

You can search the forum from here :

Searching The Forum

And access all our ESA Guides from here :

ESA Guides

bro58

• soggysausage
  • Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #79303 by soggysausage
Replied by soggysausage on topic Re:ESA HELP
Thanks bro58, that information was extremely useful :)

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.