× Members

Consultants Remark

More
12 years 2 months ago #79321 by Patel
Consultants Remark was created by Patel

At a recent appointment with my consultant
discussing ESA she advised me that the DWP
had become very clever and now they only ask what medical conditions i suffer from.
They do not ask her how i am effected by them. She advised they have their own doctor. Such was also remarked by my other
consultant.These remarks are not in line with what i see on ESA113 os is ESA113 only for GP.Please remark.
Secondly on the basis of such remarks if refusal was on grounds of what was stated
could it be challenged.
Further if you are in the transfer stage
is IS paid as normal until you receive ESA
notification?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #79325 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Consultants Remark
Patel

The ESA113 is sent to your GP by the DWP and can request a wide variety of information. If on reviewing the ESA113 you feel the Decision Maker has not requested sufficient information, you can challenge them to justify their position.

While you are being transferred to ESA you continue to receive your current benefit. See

The Transfer Process

What will I be paid?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.