× Members

Mobility questions in DLA document by ATOS

More
12 years 3 months ago #79475 by emmasmum
Hello

Is it possible to find out out if the 'Mobility questions in DLA' document by ATOS (dated 2004) you have in the members area, is the version that ATOS still use?

I've searched to see if I could find out if they have updated it all, but havent found one. Does this mean there isnt an updated one, or that it possibly isnt released for public viewing yet?

Many thanks for any help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #79484 by Gordon
bobber31

I'm afraid I don't know.

The DLA criteria have nly had minor changes, although these were in relation to mobility and being blind.

Several FOI requests are showing the document, but do not have links to the content so it is not possible to see whether it is the same version.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 3 months ago #79486 by emmasmum
Replied by emmasmum on topic Re:Mobility questions in DLA document by ATOS
Thanks for that, Gordon.

I just wanted to know it was the latest to be able to quote from it for my submission to the Tribunal. I didnt want to find that the guidelines had been changed radically and be told that ATOS no longer adhere to them!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.