× Members

Atos Medical Report

• TRICKY
  • Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #79495 by TRICKY
Atos Medical Report was created by TRICKY
I have received a copy of the medical report from the DWP together with a copy of the letter they sent me in December (didn't receive original) advising that I was no longer entitled to receive benefit. I was previously on incapacity benefit.

Should I not have received information from the decision maker telling me how many points they had scored me. When I filled in the ESA 50, I looked at what points I would have scored and it was more than 15.

The letter from the DWP just says no longer entitled to benefit. I intend to appeal as there are quite a few inconsitancies in the ATOS report.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #79496 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Atos Medical Report
Tricky

Yes, you should have received an ESA65 with the Decision letter. See

ESA Forms

and

ESA medical – what forms to ask for?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 2 months ago #79500 by mike
Replied by mike on topic Re:Atos Medical Report
Hi Gorden

The DWP sent me an ESA56 as well as the Medical report. Is this the same as the ESA65.

The ESA56 has a score sheet and what i think is the decision makers report which as with the ESA85 medical report does not make much sense or does not explain why i have not got the points for most of the descriptors on my ESA50.

At the bottom left hand corner it reads ESA56 08/11

Mike

More
12 years 2 months ago #79502 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Atos Medical Report
Mike

Ah the mythical ESA56 form. Sorry :)

This form seems to pop up every couple of years, we have never been able to get a copy of one and it is not referred to in any other DWP documentation that we have access to.

Yes, from the limited information we have on this form it could be a score sheet. If it is, then there should be 17 "slots", one for each of the WCA descriptors.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 2 months ago #79509 by mike
Replied by mike on topic Re:Atos Medical Report
Gorden

Yes it does have 17 slots for the descriptors on the back of the first page.
1 to 10 physical activity.
11 to 17 mental,cognitive and intellectual activity.

I had awarded myself 58 points.
HCP awarded me 6 points.
Decision Maker awarded me 6 points.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.