× Members

Solicitors

• Dorset-angel
  • Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #79508 by Dorset-angel
Solicitors was created by Dorset-angel
ESA enquiry having had some difficult periods with claiming this and also Gross Maladministration, it appears my paperwork is still being sent to my old address even though DWP have admitted liability and still no compensation reimbursed let alone being on the appeal rate for 8 months. Does Benefits and work have solicitors or can recommend someone as i have yet to find someone who deals with welfare and benefits?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 3 months ago #79510 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Solicitors
Dorset-angel wrote:

ESA enquiry having had some difficult periods with claiming this and also Gross Maladministration, it appears my paperwork is still being sent to my old address even though DWP have admitted liability and still no compensation reimbursed let alone being on the appeal rate for 8 months. Does Benefits and work have solicitors or can recommend someone as i have yet to find someone who deals with welfare and benefits?

Hi DA,

I'm afraid the best that I can do is provide you with list of potential sources, from this link :

Where to get advice?

It's either those, or The Phone Book, or The Internet.

Cheers

bro58

• Dorset-angel
  • Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #79511 by Dorset-angel
Replied by Dorset-angel on topic Re:Solicitors
Thanks Bro 58 i will be ringing a few of them tomorrow. I have had no luck with the CAB so it is going to have to be the Legal channel.

• bro58
12 years 3 months ago #79512 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Solicitors
Best of luck DA. :)

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.