× Members

Free phone calls?

More
12 years 2 months ago #79651 by Francis
Free phone calls? was created by Francis
I need to phone my Benefit District Centre about some thing on a 0845 number. Are these calls free from a landline? I'm worried abot running up a large bill - I know how long these calls can take!

Thanks
Francis
The topic has been locked.
  • bro58
12 years 2 months ago #79655 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Free phone calls?
Francis wrote:

I need to phone my Benefit District Centre about some thing on a 0845 number. Are these calls free from a landline? I'm worried abot running up a large bill - I know how long these calls can take!

Thanks
Francis

Hi F,

Charges may vary from one telephone calls provider to another.

If you have concerns, you should check with your own calls provider.

bro58
More
12 years 2 months ago #79657 by Francis
Replied by Francis on topic Re:Free phone calls?
Thanks bro58
  • stickman1992
12 years 2 months ago #79687 by stickman1992
Replied by stickman1992 on topic Re:Free phone calls?
Hi, just a tip for anybody reading this. Before ringing any 0845/0870 number etc go to the website www.saynoto0870.com and in the top left corner under the home icon press the search for altenate number link and then press search. This gives landline numbers so you dont run up a bill and saves you lots of cash in the long term. I always use it.
  • bro58
12 years 2 months ago #79694 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Free phone calls?
stickman1992 wrote:

Hi, just a tip for anybody reading this. Before ringing any 0845/0870 number etc go to the website www.saynoto0870.com and in the top left corner under the home icon press the search for altenate number link and then press search. This gives landline numbers so you dont run up a bill and saves you lots of cash in the long term. I always use it.

I have locked this thread.

bro58
Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.