× Members

Which appeal?

More
12 years 3 months ago #79758 by Jc
Which appeal? was created by Jc
Last October i had my Atos medical with an accredited qualified Atos Doctor.
I am now in reciept of the meical which is fairly accurate.
On scrutiny ( checked several times by myself and others ) i have 42 points.
The DWP so far have not sent me their decision in writing, although i have requested this from them twice so far.
They have however informed me that i am in a Work related group and will be expected to go to the job center , they also added that they will not make me work unless i want to !
I have the appeal forms here and my pen in my hand BUT do i ask for a written appeal stating the obvious sections in the ATOS or do i just go straight for an appeal?( once they can be bothers to give me their wriiten decision that is )
Thank you in advance for any help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #79764 by Jc
Replied by Jc on topic Re: Which appeal?
Quick ammendment ---- do i go for the written appeal OR go straight for a tribunal jc

More
12 years 3 months ago #79768 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:Which appeal?
Hi Jc

Please see the ESA appeal guide in the members' area which will guide you through the appeal and your options, but you will need the decision letter before you can lodge an appeal.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'written appeal' as your options are asking for a review or appeal, as the guides explain.

Good luck

Derek

More
12 years 3 months ago #79771 by Jc
Replied by Jc on topic Re:Which appeal?
Thank you

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.