× Members

Anyone had decision overturned ?

More
12 years 3 months ago #79886 by philip
Anyone had decision overturned ? was created by philip
Hi

Just wondering how many have submitted a appeal and had the decision changed in there favour before they sent it to tribunal ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 3 months ago #79887 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Anyone had decision overturned ?
philip wrote:

Hi

Just wondering how many have submitted a appeal and had the decision changed in there favour before they sent it to tribunal ?

Hi P,

I'm afraid that we don't have statistics of how many appellants have had a decision changed in their favour at the reconsideration stage.

We have had quite a few members where this has happened.

You may wish to search the forum, from here : Searching The Forum

bro58

More
12 years 3 months ago #79889 by philip
Replied by philip on topic Re:Anyone had decision overturned ?
Thanks, I will do. It states in the letter that they have received my appeal and will change in my favour if they can. It states if I have anymore evidence to send in. I do not have anymore evidence as I supplied them with everything. Shall I state that I think I supllied enough, ?

Could this make a difference ?

• carole
12 years 3 months ago #79890 by carole
Replied by carole on topic Re:Anyone had decision overturned ?
HI P
I was called today and asked if I wanted my esa reconsidered But I have opted for appeal..
I couldent find anything on this site to help with the outcome... :blink:
Regards carole

• bro58
12 years 3 months ago #79893 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Anyone had decision overturned ?
philip wrote:

Thanks, I will do. It states in the letter that they have received my appeal and will change in my favour if they can. It states if I have anymore evidence to send in. I do not have anymore evidence as I supplied them with everything. Shall I state that I think I supllied enough, ?

Could this make a difference ?

Hi P,

Once you have submitted an appeal, you only have around a 4 week window of opportunity to have the decision changed at reconsideration stage.

You should therefore send any new evidence , ASAP, or even redirect the DM, (as it will be a different one, to the DM that made the original decision) towards any evidence in your ESA50 etc, that points to you fulfilling the relevant ESA descriptors.

bro58

More
12 years 3 months ago #79895 by pgsd
Replied by pgsd on topic Re:Anyone had decision overturned ?
I won a DLA tribunal which took 2 Years ! I then appealed a decision for me to be placed in the support group of ESA.This was the second attempt ! but whilst fearing a long wait and to my surprise, completely out of the blue, they contacted me and told me I had been placed into the support group !

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.