× Members

SUCCESSFUL MEDICAL

More
12 years 3 months ago #80059 by ROSIE75
SUCCESSFUL MEDICAL was created by ROSIE75
Has anybody been successful, after having their medical, and been put in the support group. I have severe OCD and depression.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #80061 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:SUCCESSFUL MEDICAL
Diane37 wrote:

Has anybody been successful, after having their medical, and been put in the support group. I have severe OCD and depression.

Hi D37,

Yes, we have had members who have been placed into the SG after having a face to face assessment.

Maybe they will post, if they are online.

bro58
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by bro58.

More
12 years 3 months ago #80087 by destinydawn
Replied by destinydawn on topic Re:SUCCESSFUL MEDICAL
I have been placed in the support group without a medical. I suffer from psychotic depression. I have filled out esa forms twice and as yet have not been called for a medical. I filled out my forms answering them truthfully with the help of benefits and works guides. I also have a supportive psychiatrist who gave me a strong medical report to support my claim. So yes it is possible to be placed in the support group whilst suffering from depression.

More
12 years 3 months ago #80157 by mumsgirl
Replied by mumsgirl on topic Re:SUCCESSFUL MEDICAL
Hi Diane, I am one of those that was placed into the Support Group after a medical. It was for mental health. I got my results quite quickly (1 week)(well it was less if you deduct the weekend and 2 days for 2nd class post). I am in a rare 'group' though, because I got both an ESA85 and an ESA85a! The ESA85 says 'in the longer term' and the ESA85a says '2 years'.

More
12 years 3 months ago #80158 by mumsgirl
Replied by mumsgirl on topic Re:SUCCESSFUL MEDICAL
Sorry Diane/Moderators, I should have said in my last post (if I didn't already!) that I had to attend a medical.

More
12 years 3 months ago #80365 by ROSIE75
Replied by ROSIE75 on topic Re:SUCCESSFUL MEDICAL
Thanks for that. Did you also find out when you might get reviewed again?

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.