× Members

amazed and dismayed

More
12 years 3 months ago #80352 by ridgewood
amazed and dismayed was created by ridgewood
Hi. yesterday I received a letter from DWP, I am now in the support group, I should be happy about this outcome, but, there are to many questions that have been unaswered, In my previous posts, I stated that I found out in November at WFI interview, that appeal from last Feb, had made no difference, still in WRAG. I also said I rang and requested a copy of decision DR2 which I received 21 Nov, decision was dated July 7 2011 I was still in WRAG.
According to the letter yesterday my support group staus started,,,,, Aug 8 last year. I am very unhappy about how this whole episode has been handled, and I wrote all that im my letter of complaint, Somewhere, something has been covered up, or changed, cause as I stated in one of my posts, I was told support group started in Jan 2 2012. Wasted whole of November doing appeal and new medical form. This begs the question, how come I was in wrag in July, and yet support group 4 weeks later?, never having been told. This dated back to my first appeal in Febuary, and when I rang in Nov asking for copy of decision, Mr W told me I was still in WRAg as had been told at WFI in November?? what to do now, Should I take this further, or just ignore it all, (this goes against the grain), I am still only receiving esa wrag benefit.
I do not mind if you don't print this as is very long. Advice please would be welcome (no I am not a conspiricy theorist).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #80355 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:amazed and dismayed
rapheal

I am sure you can appreciate, we cannot help claimants make decisions about what actions they should take, all we are in a position to do, is ensure that they have an understanding of what their options are. See

Why can’t you answer a question about my specific claim?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 3 months ago #80356 by ridgewood
Replied by ridgewood on topic Re:amazed and dismayed
Ok I understand Gordon, just wondered if I have grounds for further complaint, appreciate that you may not be able to answer this question.

More
12 years 3 months ago #80360 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:amazed and dismayed
rapheal wrote:

Ok I understand Gordon, just wondered if I have grounds for further complaint, appreciate that you may not be able to answer this question.

Sorry Raphael but your post said "should I" not "can I" :)

If you think there has been maladministration by the DWP, you are entitled to make a complaint. See the following FAQ

Complaining to the DWP

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 3 months ago #80361 by ridgewood
Replied by ridgewood on topic Re:amazed and dismayed
Thanks Gordon, sorry for mis-spell, I have decided, that It is not worth the aggravation at the moment, have been through enough the last 9 months, but maybe I will think on it, and do something later on.

More
12 years 3 months ago #80401 by TCP
Replied by TCP on topic Re:amazed and dismayed
I would complain. Get someone to help you put a letter together to help take away some of the strain. You have been treated very badly. Good luck!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.