× Members

ESA50 FORM

More
12 years 3 months ago #80370 by mrbluesky57
ESA50 FORM was created by mrbluesky57
My daughter has completed the ESA50 form for me using PDF. She said that was a great help, thank you. There info states that their form and envelope must be uesd when returned. Is that the case or can we print out and sign The PDF on A4 and put into an A4 envelope, due to size of documents being forwarded? What is an acceptable method of keeping all paperwork together? My daughter has put my name and NI number on every page. Thank you for your help, and enabling us to tackle this form. Regards, MBS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 3 months ago #80374 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:ESA50 FORM
mrbluesky wrote:

My daughter has completed the ESA50 form for me using PDF. She said that was a great help, thank you. There info states that their form and envelope must be uesd when returned. Is that the case or can we print out and sign The PDF on A4 and put into an A4 envelope, due to size of documents being forwarded? What is an acceptable method of keeping all paperwork together? My daughter has put my name and NI number on every page. Thank you for your help, and enabling us to tackle this form. Regards, MBS.

Hi MBS,

It is perfectly acceptable to print off and send the Pdf version ESA50.

See :

Use Of The Interactive PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

With regards to the A4 size print off of the ESA50, see :

ESA50 too big for the envelope

With regards to keeping the seperate sheets together, members have used various methods, staples,clear A4 punched pockets, placed in an A4 file, etc etc.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.