× Members

gl24 form

• geordie
  • Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #80420 by geordie
gl24 form was created by geordie
where can i download a gl24 form. i have heard that this form was updated recently. dont want to give any excuse for not using the right form

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 3 months ago #80422 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:gl24 form
geordie wrote:

where can i download a gl24 form. i have heard that this form was updated recently. dont want to give any excuse for not using the right form

Hi G,

I don't think it is the GL24 Appeals Form that has been updated.

You can download one from the link on the FAQ page :

How to submit an appeal

I think it may be our recently updated ESA Appeals Guide Jan 2012 , which can be accessed from here :

ESA Guides

There is also further information on ESA and Appeals in the relevant sections of our FAQ's, see here :

FAQ’s

bro58

• geordie
  • Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #80423 by geordie
Replied by geordie on topic Re: gl24 form
its ok. got it from gov site. ta

• geordie
  • Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #80426 by geordie
Replied by geordie on topic Re:gl24 form
thanks bro. almost ready to hand it in. Got letters from consultant, doctor ect. wish me luck and thanks for all the help. i'll let you know how it goes

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.