× Members

In the process of filling in pink form

• pain4thoughts
  • Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #80469 by pain4thoughts
In the process of filling in pink form was created by pain4thoughts
Hello im new to B&W but recommended it to many i joined last year knowing after new year my turn was due for the change over.Like everyone else im anxious during this period and hope for support group. Ive permanent nerve damage of my lumbar and sacral and both legs badly affected and walk through pain everyday even on Fentanyl patches. Ive used alot of useful information from benefits and work and printed it out.Ive understood the form a bit clearer after information on here and will be submitting info as far back as 2006 for medical issues. I was confused on the question regards stairs and answered it varies so even though i have two steps at my back door and hand rails i still need assisted using them as i also use a walking stick. My doctor is writing a supporting letter and i have submitted a letter to him at how my daily life is affected prior to this to help him give the best report. He sees me once a month in surgery a routine patient and due to the many he sees in a day its unfair to expect him to remember how my pain affects my life. Any other advise will be welcome as i have to return the form before 16th of february. Good luck to others also awaiting a decision or beginning the change over my thoughts are with each and everyone of you. :ohmy:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 3 months ago #80476 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:In the process of filling in pink form
pain4thoughts wrote:

Hello im new to B&W but recommended it to many i joined last year knowing after new year my turn was due for the change over.Like everyone else im anxious during this period and hope for support group. Ive permanent nerve damage of my lumbar and sacral and both legs badly affected and walk through pain everyday even on Fentanyl patches. Ive used alot of useful information from benefits and work and printed it out.Ive understood the form a bit clearer after information on here and will be submitting info as far back as 2006 for medical issues. I was confused on the question regards stairs and answered it varies so even though i have two steps at my back door and hand rails i still need assisted using them as i also use a walking stick. My doctor is writing a supporting letter and i have submitted a letter to him at how my daily life is affected prior to this to help him give the best report. He sees me once a month in surgery a routine patient and due to the many he sees in a day its unfair to expect him to remember how my pain affects my life. Any other advise will be welcome as i have to return the form before 16th of february. Good luck to others also awaiting a decision or beginning the change over my thoughts are with each and everyone of you. :ohmy:

Hi P4T,

As you state that you are new, I will try not to make any assumptions, as to what guides that you may have looked at.

Therefore you may wish to read :

Welcome to Benefits and Work

You can access out FAQ’s in the yellow Spotlight Area, at the top above the forum, from here :

FAQ’s

You can search the forums for previously posted topics from here :

Searching The Forum

To see potential sources of face to face advice, and representation, see :

Where to get advice?

You can access our ESA Guides from here :

ESA Guides

As it seems that the "Pink Form" that you refer to, is the ESA50, you may wish to consider using the Pdf version that can be downloaded from this page :

Use Of The Interactive PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

Using the ESA Guides from the link above.

The main thing to remember with the ESA assessment is that it is your limitations and disabilities as a result of your medical conditions that you should go into detail about, rather than the medical conditions themselves, although the medical conditions are obviously relevant.

Please see also :

Qualifying for the WRAG

Qualifying for the Support Group

The Transfer Process

What will I be transferred to?

Who will be transferred?

What will I be Paid?

It is well worth reading our FAQ’s as their is a wealth of information there.

If you are already aware of the above information, or you read it, and then have any further questions, please repost on the forum, here.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.